ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING FILES?
One of the most common support emails we receive from people is that the download isn’t working for items they have received.
What this usually means is that they can actually download the file but when they try to open it they get an error message of some sort or they get a popup that says something like “Adobe can’t open because it is either not supported file type or file damaged sent as an e-mail attach not correctly decoded”.
The reason for this is that ScanNCut cutting files cannot be opened on a PC or Mac. The only way you can view these types of files is on your ScanNCut machine or in Canvas Workspace. So you will need to transfer the file onto a USB so that you can open it up in your ScanNCut machine or you can transfer the file wirelessly if you have that set up.
- How to Download Your Purchased Files & View Them – Windows Version
- How to Download Your Purchased Files & View Them – Mac Version
- How to use ‘Print to Cut’ files
- How to Make Stencils Using Stencil Plastic with the Brother ScanNCut
- How to Create Stickers Using Your Brother ScanNCut
BUNDLE PACK TUTORIALS
- How to Create the Butterfly Greeting Card from Bundle Pack #1
- How to Create the Flower Greeting Card from Bundle Pack #2
SCAN-N-CUT APPLIQUE TUTORIALS
BOX PACK TUTORIALS
CARD & ENVELOPE TEMPLATE PACK #1 TUTORIALS