THIS TRAINING COURSE IS FOR THE SCAN-N-CUT DX ONLY.
If you have the older version of the machine, CLICK HERE for training programs.
Learn how to cut fabric with your ScanNCut DX in this 39 video training course that also includes written instructions that you can download in PDF format.
The ScanNCut DX – Cutting Fabric course will take you through everything you need to know about how to cut quilting fabric and appliqué successfully.
The course starts by giving you an understanding of the parts of your machine, the pen holder, blades, holders as well as basic and advanced editing techniques. You will learn how to attach and use a fabric support sheet, how to change blades, and how to clean your mats. We also show you how to cut fabric using freezer paper, adhesive spray, Terial Magic and spray starch.
You will learn how to use the quilting blocks inbuilt in the machine and how to cut them successfully as well as how to import SVG files and convert them to FCM cutting files. We also show you how to import PES files and convert them to appliqué cutting files.
Learn how to scan through templates and patterns to convert them to cutting files.
This and so much more is all included in this step-by-step video and written instructions training course.
There are 39 videos in this course and all the videos plus the written instructions are available 24/7 for you to view online. However, if you prefer not to watch online, then all of the videos and written tutorials can be downloaded to your computer so that you always have them on hand.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
- Understanding the mats and sheets
- Understanding the pen holders
- Understanding the blades
- How to change the blades
- How to clean your mats
- How to attach a fabric support sheet
- Fabric support sheet tips
- How to cut fabric using a fabric support sheet
- How to cut fabric using freezer paper
- How to cut fabric using Terial Magic
- How to cut fabric using spray starch
- How to cut fabric for applique
- How to cut the templates and fabric for English Paper Piecing
- How to add a seam allowance on your machine
- How to add a seam allowance using Canvas Workspace
- How to convert SVGs to FCMs using Canvas Workspace
- How to convert SVGs to cutting files on your ScanNCut DX machine
- How to import PES files
- How to import PES files with applique data
- How to fussy cut fabric
- How to fussy cut using shapes
- How to scan templates and convert them into cutting files
- How to use the outline and shape options
- How to use the basic editing functions
- How to use the grouping functions
- How to test cut using the ScanNCut DX
- How to cut felt
- What to do when your test cut isn’t successful.
- How to set up WiFi on your ScanNCut DX.
- How to transfer files wirelessly.