1. Can I download the training to my computer?
When you purchase a training course from our store, you can either watch the videos online on the site or you can download them to your computer to watch offline. Depending on the course, if written instructions are provided, you can also download PDF versions to your computer. Note that this only applies to purchased training courses. Free courses can only be viewed online.
2. How do I login to my training courses?
You can login to your training courses here – LOGIN HERE
1. I have purchased cutting files/images from your site but haven’t received my files, what do I do?
When you purchase cutting files or images from our site, you will receive an email invoice which includes your downloads links. You will also be able to retrieve your downloads on your Account page using the username and password you created during your purchase. If you do not receive an email within 30 minutes of payment please check your spam folder first. If you can’t see the email there or you are having trouble logging in, please contact us here.
2. I can’t download the files, what do I do?
If you are having trouble downloading the files then wait a few minutes and try again. Sometimes, the computer fairies have a glitch and waiting 5 or 10 minutes can sort it out. If you have tried to download your file(s) multiple times and are still having problems contact us here.
3. How do I unzip the files?
When you download the files, they will almost always be in a zipped format. This means that you have to unzip the file(s) in order to view the contents. To do this follow the instructions here:
4. Do you have any tutorials for the cutting files I have downloaded?
Yes we do. Simply click here to access our tutorials.
- You may use the cutting files, digital scrapbooking backgrounds and vintage images for personal use.
- You can sell any products made using the files, however you cannot sell the actual FCM files.
- Copyright AlandaCraft.com